Co-financed grants to improve innovation


The purpose of this Instrument is to provide financial support for the development and implementation of innovative enterprise solutions.

This Instrument provides financing up to 70% (seventy percent) of the total budget of an investment project, but not more than 20,000,000.00 denars (twenty million denars) per applicant. The remaining amount of at least 30% (thirty percent) of the total project budget should be provided by the applicant.

Eligibility criterion

Eligibility criteria to be met by the applicant:

  • to be a trade company established in accordance with the Law on Trade Companies and registered in the Central Register of the Republic of Northern Macedonia;
  • no bankruptcy proceedings or liquidation proceedings have been initiated against him;
  • to have settled due liabilities on the basis of public duties and contributions;
  • no proceedings have been initiated against him for forcible execution of overdue monetary claims;
  • to have a predominantly Macedonian ownership structure (of 50.1% or more)
    to meet the requirements of the Law on State Aid Control and the requirements of Article 6 of the Decree on the conditions and
  • procedure for granting horizontal aid.